Monday, April 13, 2009

Kids now days

Do YOU remember getting nothing but plastic eggs filled with candy for easter? I tell ya, that was a rare treat if I got those. I haven't even SEEN the hardboiled ones really since my kids have been big enough to hunt eggs. Maybe this is because I have young children who will inevitably squoosh a real egg between their chubby fingers, but bottom line? Kids now days are spoiled rotten.

And maybe even the parents because I didn't want the mess of hard boiled eggs with a 3 and 2 year old AND I wanted the candy probably as much as they did. See the picture below? Yup, Chicken found the REAL meaning of easter...

1 comment:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Izzy opened every one of her eggs, too! But, then decided that she didn't like jolly rancher jelly beans!