9. I can lose weight (gaining it back doesn't count now, see my last post!).
8. I can become a part of something, namely the Passionate Critter's online critique group. This above all else has motivated more than anything has in years to become what I've always dreamed of - a writer. You're awesome, girls!
7. I can stay mostly sane while raising three kids under three...well, a little anyway.
6. I can move into a new house while 7 months pregnant. It gave a whole new meaning to nesting!
5. I can fall even more in love with Hubby. I love to see him smile.
4. I won't die if I puke. My brain still thinks I can but last week proved that's not always the case.
3. I can live without a gallbladder.
2. I have an amazing network of friends and family who, despite my protests and contradictions love me. Maybe just part of me, but they love me nonetheless.
1. I have, quite simply, a great life.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!