Monday, July 6, 2009

Balloons!

So last weekend my two girls went to a birthday party and came home with a balloon. Punky and Chicken fought constantly over the thing and continued to make that squeaky, annoying sound. While I was gone running errands, Hubby decided he had enough.

"C'mon kids. Let's go in the kitchen and pop it. It'll make a loud noise!" He lines Punky, Chicken and Cupcake up like little soliders.

1, 2, 3!

He pops the balloon.

All the kids fell into stunned silence with slack jaws and rounded eyes.

After a few moments, Cupcake (the 11 month old) said, "Whoa!"

9 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I bet they don't fight over balloons anymore.

I can't believe she's talking already...Nat only says "dadadadada!"

A couple of cute kiddos said...

Funny!!! Glad we could provide entertainment for the fam. ;)

Stephanie said...

I was waiting for the part where you said they cried - but good job to the kids. "Whoa" - haha!

Jennifer Shirk said...

Stunned silence. LOL!

Lynnette Labelle said...

Hey, girl. We haven't started yet because I was away on vacation. We'll be starting next week. They're really great gals though.

I miss you guys. How's everything at PC? What's new with you?

Lynnette Labelle said...

LOL about the balloon. Been there, done that... except for the popping part. Way to go, Hubby!

Jody Hedlund said...

Hi Stephanie! Thank you for swinging by my blog today! I just love your post! It's adorable! Looking forward to getting to know you!

Anonymous said...

Too cute. I am sad to say I have done the same. I can't stand the bickering. I would have had one of them sit on it though.

prashant said...

Glad we could provide entertainment for the fam
Banner Advertising Network India