I was tagged by Jennifer over at Me, My Muse and I. Since I haven't had much to blog about lately, I thought this would give me something to do!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random and/or revealing things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your post entry is up on your site.
Six Random/Revealing Things About Myself:
1) I wear a size 5.5 shoe. I HATE my small feet!
2) I have an uncontrollable, inexplicable fear of puking. I'd rather be extremely nauseous for a week than puke once and feel better.
3) The greatest experience in life is having children. Marriage is a close second. Both teach you every possible combination of patience and love.
4) I hated lit classes in college despite the fact that I'm a writer!
5) I went to college for 2.5 years and dropped out. I wanted to be a wife and mother more than I wanted a fancy degree.
6) I love action movies more than girly movies. Hubby got lucky on that one!
Kinda boring, huh? Since I don't get many readers these days, consider yourself tagged if you read this and haven't already done it! Can't wait to see what you come up with!