Monday, July 13, 2009

I've been tagged by Jennifer!

I was tagged by Jennifer over at Me, My Muse and I. Since I haven't had much to blog about lately, I thought this would give me something to do!

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random and/or revealing things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your post entry is up on your site.
Six Random/Revealing Things About Myself:

1) I wear a size 5.5 shoe. I HATE my small feet!

2) I have an uncontrollable, inexplicable fear of puking. I'd rather be extremely nauseous for a week than puke once and feel better.

3) The greatest experience in life is having children. Marriage is a close second. Both teach you every possible combination of patience and love.

4) I hated lit classes in college despite the fact that I'm a writer!

5) I went to college for 2.5 years and dropped out. I wanted to be a wife and mother more than I wanted a fancy degree.

6) I love action movies more than girly movies. Hubby got lucky on that one!

Kinda boring, huh? Since I don't get many readers these days, consider yourself tagged if you read this and haven't already done it! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

3 comments:

OHmommy said...

Your hubby IS lucky... mine loves action movies too. I like chick flicks.

And my, oh my, you have small feet. How do you find shoes?

Stephanie said...

Those are great - especially #3. I'm actually contemplating staying home myself after this second one is born next Spring. Still trying to figure that one out. Pretty sure it's going to happen though! Fingers crossed!

Oh - and Steph...I'm going to need the rest of that book because my dr assured me bedrest is in my near future. So I'm thinking can you be done by December/January? Haha! ;) I would say I'm only kidding but I'm not because I was so intrigued by what I read!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

5.5...wow, that's super small.

A friend has fear of puking, too!

And, being a parent and a wife is super gratifying and hard!