Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Blah, blah, blah.

So this nasty thing that Chicken and I have had is still lingering.  I sure hope for the sake of packing, vacation and moving that it goes away VERY quickly.  My fever is gone, for the most part all nausea is gone, but the...intestinal issues remain for both of us.  I can tell I'm dehydrated as I've been having dry mouth and braxton hicks are picking up a little.  I'm drinking water but it's just not staying in me.  I'm afraid I'm headed for an overnight rehydrating hospital visit just for the sake of the baby.  If the immodium doesn't work, I'm going to have to call my doc for sure and let him know.  Since I'm not that nauseous any more I'm really drinking a lot of water today and hoping it makes a difference.  Say a prayer for me and Chicken!

We've got a little less than 3 weeks to pack up and move.  A little less than 2 weeks until our vacation.  The timing couldn't have been worse for closing since we're not going to be around if something comes up with the house or for closing.  Hopefully everything will be resolved before then and we won't have to worry about having to possibly cut our vacation short.  We're excited about having a break with Hubby's family and spend time with them.  I'm really excited about shopping and as ohmommy pointed out, buying lots of clothes and/or dresses for the two girls!!!  ;oD

BTW, if anyone has any suggestions on what kind of toys to take on vacation with us for the kids for a whole week, I'm open to suggestions.  When looking at their toys, I'm feeling overwhelmed, cause they play with almost all of them occasionally and don't really seem to have favorites except the massive kitchen I got Punky for Christmas.  And obviously, THAT isn't going with us.

2 comments:

OHmommy said...

I am imagining your luggage with the kitchen set packed. LOL.

Oh man. You sound so sick and I heop you feel better soon. You guys are going to be so busy these next couple of weeks.

Hugs.

Jennifer Shirk said...

Boy, I remember the days of bringing everything but the kitchen sink for the "just in case" moments.

Where are you going?