Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter! (Busy, busy week)

For those of you close to me or who are following this blog, I have LOTS to catch you up on, but tomorrow we move and it will probably be a few (or many, who knows when it's ME involved!) days before we get our internet hooked up at the new house.  Hopefully everything will go smoothly and I can be up and running in only a few short days.

Check back with me and I will be letting you know how vacation went, posting Easter pictures of Punky and Chicken and telling the tales of the move.  I'm sure we'll have some...but here's a precursor to something that actually went WELL for us while we were gone...  The lady moving in here switched our utilities over to her name already so we got a free month and don't have to pay the $128.  Could be an error on the utility side but it came in her name with a different account number, so I guess we'll see.  She really should have asked her realtor about all this.  No telling what else we'll get free this month!!!  :oD  But hey, you live you learn.  We did a few stupid things when we bought our condo, so I think it's all part of it.  

Hope everyone had a great easter weekend!  I can't wait to get back into our groove and daily routine.  See you in a few days!

3 comments:

OHmommy said...

Oh... you tease. I wanted to hear all about your vacation!

Good luck with your move. Hope you get hooked up with the internet soon. And if not, take the girls on a trip to the library. Free internet. :)

Good luck!

Jennifer Shirk said...

Can't wait to hear all about it!

I had a great Easter! Hope your move goes smooth. :)

Melissa said...

oh good luck with the move!!!