Tuesday, May 6, 2008

It's time...

Alright...so May is here.  I've got 10 weeks to go before this pregnancy ends (give or take depending on my doc) and my life turns chaotic for 6 months.  I have about 8 unfinished novels that need finishing and polishing.  I have the desire to write but no time and no energy.

My solution?  I'm going to write, regardless.  I'm going to devote two hours each evening after the kids go to bed to finishing at least one of these novels by the beginning of June.  I might even pay someone (referrals please!) to professionally edit and critique it.  It's time I do this for me.  I've beat around the bush for so long I'm losing any semblance of creativity that I thought I once had.  I'm not using it, so I'm losing it.

Soooo...this week is get it together week...starting next week it's down and dirty time.  Starting Monday.  So Hubby dearest, if you're reading this...don't expect to see me for a couple of hours every night.  8-10 pm.  That's my goal, help me stick to it.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm all for you having time to write because I like reading all of them. I'm a big fan ya know!!! :)

OHmommy said...

Wowzers. 10 weeks to go?

You so need to get everything done. One kid makes a hobby. Two a family. And three a zoo.

Jennifer Shirk said...

Good for you! You can get a lot of writing done in 2 hours. :)