Thursday, May 15, 2008

Potty Training Success!

So Punky is definitely my daughter.  A little chocolate, a little encouragement, a LOT of praise, and some new toys and we've been accident free for two days now.  I do realize now that I've written that, she'll poop in her pants in a matter of minutes, but I'm so proud of her.

She seems to like pooping in the potty now and has made a habit of taking a 45 minute two flusher before bed every night.  Which is fine with me.  It's way less poop I have to clean up since chicken is down to once or twice a day.

She still needs to be reminded of pee pee but she seems to be able to hold it a lot longer this week alone and does tell me if she needs to go most of the time.  I told her if she can remain accident free until tomorrow she can go pick out a new book, which she's way excited about.  I figure books are far more productive than toys.  And she does love to read, so it's a win win situation, right?  

No comments: