Friday, May 9, 2008

The teenager returns

So Punky is sitting on the potty.  She's gotten into the habit of flushing the toilet whenever she feels the need and this time was no exception as soon as she sat down.  So I couldn't hear whether or not she was actually peeing.  I gave her a minute and she said, "I'm all done."

"Did you go pee pee?"

She didn't really answer me, but rather gave me the look that said she wasn't sure.

"Did you go pee pee?"

Again, a blank stare.

"Are you all done?"  (Sometimes we have to ask several times before she actually is.)

Her eyes round at me and she cocks her head to the side and says in her sweetest, matter of fact voice, "I told you once I'm all done."

Adoption is definitely in her future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged. Check out my blog.

Jennifer Shirk said...

LOL! Love it!