I've been tagged by Stephanie
What was I doing 10 years ago:
Finishing up my Junior year of high school, looking forward to another year as drum major of my high school band and trying to figure out what I wanted to do with my life.
Five Snacks I enjoy:
2. Chocolate Chip Cookies
3. Granola Bars
4. Macaroni & cheese
5. Sourdough toast...hmm, nothing that healthy is there?
In the real world:
1. I'm a writer.
2. I have no idea what I will do with my life once my kids are grown.
3. I love being a mom most of all.
4. I'm preparing to be a mother for the third and final time and I'm ready for her to be here.
5. I can't imagine waking up without my kids in the morning. They recently spent the night with Hubby's mother and I woke up depressed.
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off remaining debt and house.
2. Buy an RV and travel the US and Canada.
3. Give money to both sets of parents and set up a trust fund for my kids.
4. Buy Hubby the latest and greatest car of his dreams (which I think is a corvette) and buy myself something that doesn't have enough room to carry the kitchen sink like my current wheels.
5. Do missionary work and put the rest in some funds with my old boss at Edward Jones and give him a good commission month.
Five jobs that I have had:
1. Cashier at grocery store (first job)
2. Retail clerk at JCPenney
3. Office manager at Edward Jo es
4. Payroll Manager
5. Quality control specialist
Three of my habits:
1. Changing diapers
2. Biting my nails
3. Checking email
Five Places I have lived:
1. (Skipping this one for security purposes)
What do you want others to get from your blog:
That I'm really not crazy, just misunderstood. ;oD