Thursday, January 15, 2009

He's Coming for YOU!


Punky was sitting in her carseat Sunday night as we were awaiting Hubby to get out of his deacon meeting.

"The Boogy Man is coming to get me, Mommy!" she said in a urgent voice.

I looked at her a second, afraid of who she's been talking to, worse or where she heard this.  Keep in mind the only place we ever go these days is church.

"Where did you hear about the Boogy Man, Punky?"  

She just grinned and said, "Cinderella told me."  Yeah.right.

"The Boogy Man is so silly, " I say, trying to make sure she's not afraid.  "He goes, "Boogy, boogy boogy!!!" And I danced in my seat.

"You're silly, Mommy!  That's not what the Boogy Man does!"

"Then what does he do?"

"The Boogy Man eats my boogies!  Here!"

8 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

She's a smart cookie, isn't she?

Now, did she feed him?

Anonymous said...

She doesn't miss a thing.

Anonymous said...

oh hellz to the no! The picture is perfect. LOL

Stephanie said...

Okay, that picture is perfect with the post! Oh the thngs kids say and come up with.

Love the hair and nails on her - so girly!

Kate Karyus Quinn said...

LOL - that is too funny! And the picture is too precious for words!

Person #2 said...

Daniel and I are rolling!!

Jennifer Shirk said...

LOL! Gross. :)

jpandtheboys said...

Hahaha... I love the picture! THat's hilarious. :)