Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Germs germs, go away.

My life is FILLED with all sorts of craziness right now, not to mention my initials right now are P.M.S.  Blogging right now is my way of thumbing my nose at the world and all I NEED to be doing.

This book I'm writing is burning a hole in my computer, waiting to continue.  However, I fear I've backed myself in a hole and thanks to my wonderful crit partners, they've caught it for me before I got in too deep.  It's a fixable problem, but it involves thinking - something I don't have a lot of time to do lately.

Cupcake is having sleep issues.  She's still sleeping her usual 12 hours at night but during the day it's been a nightmare.  I've introduced solids and I think her stomach may be bothering her from that.  Or it could be early teething.  Or it could be developmental.  Who knows.  All I DO know is that I'm at my wits end trying to keep the house clean (and failing miserably), keep the kids alive (that's the tricky one) and finding time for myself.

I'm almost done with the Twilight books, so that will be a relief off of me so I can focus more on writing.  Those stinkin' Twilight books suck you right in!

I think we're all about over all the stomach bugs, colds and such, too.  All the kids are finally ok, Punky hasn't thrown up or had diarrhea now for a couple of days.  We're venturing out to church tonight for the first time as a family of 5 since before Christmas I believe.  But we all know what is lurking in children's classrooms....

MORE GERMS!

Yay for us.  I want a bubble suit that keeps germs away during the winter.  I HATE GERMS!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad ya'll are feeling better. I haven't had a chance to breathe until today we've been so busy. I'm ecstatic the holidays are over! As you know, I got the Twilight Saga for Christmas and I've been killing myself (staying up til 1 and 2 am) trying to read these books. I've gotten so sucked into them that I started Twilight on the 29th and I just finished Eclipse while the girls were napping today. Isn't that pathetic? My laundry might be a mile high, but by golly I'm gonna find out everything there is to know about Edward and Bella. Love you!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Glad you are staring to feel better.

I'm working my way through Breaking Dawn while pumping! Almost half way finished. Just taking my time!!