Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It's only noon and....

Chicken tried to see if he could fly out of the grocery cart at Wal-Mart today but I caught him just before he managed to take off.  Luckily, he sounded his war cry of "DOW!!!" (down) so he caught my attention while I was studying the fat contents of fake butter.  Punky decided to dissect her cheeseburger on the way home and while I was cleaning up the mess, picked a dandelion from the front yard and inhaled enough pollen to turn her entire nose and upper lip yellow.  Guess Claritin will be needed tonight.  Just a little insight on my day so far. ;oD

On days like these, you have to remember to find the humor in it all.  

3 comments:

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mandy said...

Oh my GOSH!!!! Sounds like you definitely had your hands full. I'm glad he didn't make it to the floor during his near flying adventure!!!

OHmommy said...

You are right.... we HAVE to remember the humor inorder to remain sane. LOL!