Tuesday, April 15, 2008

That's not chocolate!

So far, Punky seems to be getting the potty training.  We haven't had a pee accident today yet and it's almost noon.  She's just having trouble with the poop.  I found her squatting in the playroom today and it was too late. It wound up being the roly poly kind that we refer to as "goat poop" that went every direction on my bathroom floor when her panties were off.  At least it was easy to clean.

Yesterday, however, I wasn't so lucky.  When she pooped in her pants and I was cleaning it, she said the funniest thing.  I was explaining to her that poop goes in the potty, etc, etc., and I looked at her to make sure she understood and she got a wide-eyed know-it-all look on her face, and said while shaking her head, "That's not chocolate!"

No, my dear daughter, it's certainly not.  

3 comments:

Mandy said...

That is hilarious!!!!! Yeah, it's definitely not chocolate, not even a Baby Ruth!!! Ha-ha!!

Melissa said...

well some names that we really liked were...
Lucy (which we went with)
Colin
Leanna or Leanne
Sophie
Evelyn (we love the nickname Eve)
Hannah
I really liked Calvin
Trever (which you don't hear anymore)


and so yea... there are some names that we really liked. :) Hope this helps :)

kari and kijsa said...

Too funny!

blessings,
kari & kijsa