And weight watchers? Yeah. Bored with that, too, which scares the pants off me. I'll get to 139.5 and lose my motivation again because I'm "in the one-thirties" again. UGH. I've been in the "one-thirties" again approximately 3 point four times and blow it. I told myself earlier today I was just going to have to quit trying until the new year. Then I made myself cookies. And now I feel like butt. Yes, butt. I always feel this way after I eat junk and I don't know why it's so appealing to me.
And last night I had one of those weird, scary episodes i had when I was pregnant and my OB thought it was my gallbladder. Up until last night I was certain this was just the heartburn. And since I'm off all medication for that it made sense that it was still just that. But then it kept getting worse and worse until we had to call the in-laws to sit with the kids so I could go to the hospital. About 10 minutes later, it subsided and was over so I didn't go. It seems too high to be heartburn, which I'm good and familiar with, but after drinking some Maalox, that's when it went away. Oh well, I've got a gastroenterologist appointment next Tuesday that will hopefully get to the bottom of it. All I can say is that better not EVER happen again or I'll take whatever it is in there out myself.
And have you ever had one of those annoying jumping muscles in your body that just drives you CRAZY? I've got one of those on the inside of my right knee right now and it's driving me positively batty.
I think I need prozac.
What else is on my to-do list? Let's see....
1. Finish up the rest of the hair bows I need to get done before the craft show next Thursday.
2. Clean house (this is not necessarily second on my list, it's a slippery little sucker that sometimes falls right to the bottom)
3. Inject muscle relaxer directly into offending muscle in knee
4. Take a shower (sadly, this one tends to battle with #2 for dead last on my to-do list). I mean, am I seriously the only person on EARTH who only showers like MAYBE 3 times a week? If I know you, don't EVER tell me you read this. On second thought, even if I don't know you don't ever tell me you read this.
5. Organize almost every aspect of my life - from house, to hair bows to kids.
6. Figure out a way to make more money. Now that you-know-who is going to be in office, financial security is no longer in our vocabulary.
7. Finish writing book for NaNoWriMo. WILL.FINISH.
8. Get more sleep.
9. Invent disposable clothing so I NEVER have to wash clothes again. Seriously, if they can come up with disposable diapers and disposable bibs, we can do clothes, too. It's the wave of the future, just you wait.
10. Get out of my funk. It can't last much longer or can it?
There are a million other REAL things I have to do (like Christmas shopping, etc), but none of those seemed blog worthy.
Well, it's time I wrap up and get started doing....