Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hard Times in moving land

So I'm packing a few things up today to get a head start now that the contracts are signed and everything is just a waiting game.   I discovered what I believe to be mad kiddos at me for messing with everything!  They're both just beside themselves and Punky was mad that I took the curtains down in the living room and she said while sobbing, "Are you happy now?!"  I about died laughing!  I know she probably didn't mean it the way it sounded, but the timing was just perfect!

In other news, we find out Monday if we're having another Punky or a Chicken.  I'm praying it's another Punky.  I want so badly to give her a sister.  Chicken will have Hubby as his friend in scouts and guys don't really seem to need the "friendship" with siblings like girls do.  Maybe I'm wrong, but when I was a teenager, I used to day dream about what it would be like to have a sister to share all my woes with, someone who might understand me, someone who would like me for me.  Maybe I'm projecting my "dreams" onto Punky because I believe that, but I know whatever it is, I will love just as much as I love these two.  But I seriously can't imagine having two boys conspiring against me or running around getting into mischief and blowing stuff up.  Just the thought makes me cringe.  Hubby just recently told his parents about some of the things he did as a kid that they never knew about (like almost burning the house down for real with some of his experiments).  But with any luck, if this is a boy, it'll be a little angel and be a tattle tell on his brother and sister!  ;oD

Hope everyone is having a great week!

1 comment:

Michele said...

I am friends with Mandy (my son is Jack, the one in all the pictures) and I just wanted to say thanks for directing people to my blog (in a post back in August). My daughter passed away in October, but having people read our story and pray for us has gotten us through it. Your kids are adorable - I hope the newest family member isn't too shy for the ultrasound! ;)