Saturday, February 2, 2008
Can you believe we're STILL waiting? Our realtor told us that they verbally agreed to our offer, but they have to make sure their VA loan can go through for the time frame we set for them. So, if anyone gets their butt in gear and decides to give us an answer, we'll probably have an official contract. But I'm telling you, I'm praying that we have another offer soon (we're still getting plenty of showings though) and we can forget this stupid dance we're doing. I've discovered through all this that VA loans apparently aren't worth the hassle!!!