Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I've been tagged...

In the land of bloggery, I'm not sure I know exactly what "Being tagged" means, only that I'm supposed to do what the person told me to do.  So this is Jennifer's fault.  ;o)  Here are the rules:

1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.


SIX UNIMPORTANT THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:


1) I have a phobia of throwing up. (Literally)

2) I must be organized at all times, but that doesn't mean neat.  Even in chaos, I can tell you exactly where everything is...well usually.

3) When said organization gets moved around by someone other than me (namely the Hubby), and it's not where I know it should be, I give up looking for it and start asking the perp.  It doesn't matter that now that I have kids my memory isn't what it used to be... :oD

4) My first five cars were a Chevy cavalier, a kia rio (which Hubby still drives), a Honda civic, a mustang gt convertible (*tears coming to my eyes*), and now a stinkin' Honda Odyssey mini-van (that's secretly growing on me). 

5) I'm addicted to email.  My kiddos don't like me leaving them to play by themselves so it serves me well that the computer is in their playroom.

6)  I wish I were more of a dare devil.  My mother instilled in me that everything would "hurt me" so I take very few chances.  It annoys Hubby.  But if I could get rid of #1, I might like amusement parks and feeling like my stomach is going to come out of my mouth.  :oD

I tag:  Angela, OhMommy, and Stephanie M  Cut me some slack, people.  I don't KNOW 6 people who have blogs.  :oD  This is, of course, completely optional!

1 comment:

OHmommy said...

I also know where EVERYTHING is. LOL. I guess it is my OCD. :) Nice answers!